Würth UK Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a position within the B2B Telesales Department based at our head office in Erith, Kent. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £15,000 per annum with an OTE of up to £25,500.
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 64,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. We sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers.
We are looking for a driven and dynamic individual who is well spoken, vibrant and engaging. You will have the motivation to sell consultatively offering solutions for your client base, building rapport and long term relationships. Our success relies on our people and everyone within The Company has a part to play in our success. You will be responsible for maximising sales revenue from an existing and established customer base within a designated division through targeted direct marketing and telesales campaigns. No cold calling required.
- Basic Salary of £15k with generous bonus scheme, OTE of up to £25,500. Minimum earnings of £16,500 in year one via our New Starter Support Scheme
- Various incentives, including overseas trips
- A vibrant, competitive but friendly working environment
- Ongoing training, support and career opportunities
- Good relationship building skills
- A dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Good work ethic and integrity
- Desire to succeed and achieve targets and goals
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, please apply for this position by clicking the apply button . Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment as part of a global leader, and fast track your sales career.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.