Forever 35 years, Mick George Ltd has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
Today we are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates &Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition. Our Facilities Management division offers a wide range of services to commercial and residential clients for reactive and planned maintenance, right through to refurbishment and building installation.
We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we invest in making sure we have the best people throughout the business. We encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations; propelling the business forward and enabling us to achieve the high standards our customers expect throughout their Mick George journey.
We are currently seeking a Telesales Coordinator to join the team on a full time permanent basis. The role would involve proactively booking quality appointments for the external sales team and sourcing new opportunities from within our geographical location, as well as develop and build strong relationships with both existing and prospective customers.
The ideal candidate will be bright, outgoing and self-motivated. They will have excellent communication and organisational skills and be able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure. They will possess a drive and enthusiasm for generating revenue.
- To understand and interpret customer requirements and use every sales opportunity to promote our full product range and service offering.
- Booking quality sales appointments for the Field Sales team
- Maintain the highest level of integrity, customer confidence and satisfaction through regular telephone, email and postal contact.
- Maintain accurate customer records on the CRM system.
- Proactively sourcing sales and new opportunities from within our geographical area
- Working consistently to meet and exceed monthly targets and KPIs, as agreed by management team
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers, providing the highest level of customer service.
- Gathering and collating market information.
- Building pipeline of new sales opportunities
- Carrying out all necessary administrative duties
- Maintaining up-to-date product knowledge
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- Telesales or sales experience with experience in cold calling.
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Computer literate
- Ability to plan and organise
- Strong team player
Set up a job alert.