Our Client is seeking an experienced Telesales Executive to join an established sales team. This is a sales role with the purpose of generate new business revenue by conducting outbound calls to customers within the B2B market.
A company that provides a first class service to over 200,000 organisations on a nationwide basis. You will be responsible for contacting businesses to fact find, promote and sell a service.
As the Telesales Executive your duties will be to:
- Making outbound on a business to business level
- Promoting company products and services
- Booking appointments for Field Reps
- Speaking to decision makers, able to liaise at all levels
- Fact finding and investigating customer requirements
To be a successful Telesales Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Ability to overcome objections
- Experience within an appointment booking position
In return the Telesales Executive will receive a basic salary of £18,000 – 19,000 per annum.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Telesales Executive position is £18,000 – 19,000 plus OTE.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.