Our client is a highly regarded and nationally renowned manufacturer and a supplier of decontamination equipment where their products are sold across the globe. The business was established in 1980s and has successfully grown to become one of the world’s leading suppliers.
Due to continued business growth the company is now looking for a telesales executive to join the team. The role requires you to develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound leads, prospect lists, social media and other lead sources.
Proactively maximizing sales, by both cross-selling products to existing clients and generating new business, you’ll apply your sparkling telephone manner to make the most of every prospect, exceed targets and promote the organisation at every turn.
If you are a confident sales professional (ideally with telesales or financial services experience), you’ll consistently translate potential into revenue and will relish the challenge to drive the growth of a truly customer-focused local business. In return, you can expect full training in a friendly and supportive environment.
As Telesales Executive your role will include:
- Developing and closing new business opportunities using the telephone and email
- Identifying key buying influencers within each opportunity created
- Follow up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Understand the geographical areas that each associate and client operates in and organizing calls in the most effective way possible
- Communicate effectively with clients, providing excellent customer communication and service
The ideal Telesales Executive must:
- Be self-motivated, hungry, success focused and driven individual
- You must have a recent, proven track record in telesales or telemarketing and a deep desire to succeed.
- Capable of getting past the gatekeeper and talking to the buyer in order to build relationships.
- Will need excellent customer service skills along with a great telephone manner
- Be able to maintain your own customer records, add data to our CRM system
Our client can offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience, with uncapped earning potential
- Engaging working environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Great working hours (8.30am – 5pm Monday – Thursday; 8.30am – 12.45pm Friday where every third Friday you work until 4pm)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Telesales Executive to take up a permanent role within a thriving Lancashire business. If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for nearly 25 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers. If this particular role isn’t what you’re looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummains Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Recommend a Friend and earn £100 cash
If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody who may be interested, please recommend a friend via our website and you could earn £100 cash
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.