My client who specialise in buying and selling furniture to private and public sectors,are looking for a motivated telesales executive. The small and friendly team make selling office furniture as fun as it can be and are looking for somebody who has the same upbeat enthusiasm. The role will combine generating new business along with looking after their current clients.
The company was set up in 2000 and continues to go from strength to strength. Aside from the unique business model, their success has been down to the level of service they give their clients.
- making outbound calls to convert our website visitors into clients
- maintain and grow your own client base of previous customers
- previous sales experience of outbound calls – (within the office furniture industry nice but not essential
- good relationship building skills
- a passion for good follow up service
- Basic salary – dependent on experience
- Uncapped commissions – generally staff take bonuses of £1,000-£2,500 pcm
- West End office, breakfast on Fridays and an office dog for cuddles and fun!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.