Baltic Recruitment are currently looking to recruit experienced Telesales Executives for their client based in Lancaster.
£16,000 per annum
Working hours 8.30am – 5pm, with option over time available.
Breakdown of main duties:
Outbound sales calls (65%)
- Call recruitment agencies to generate sales opportunities
- Where appropriate attend sales meetings
- Identify Preferred Supplier List (PSL) opportunities
- Maintain relationships with clients through regular calls
- Call businesses to sell relevant accountancy solutions
Conversion of inbound leads (15%)
- The Senior New Business Consultant and Sales Administrator will complete the majority of work linked to converting leads, however it is the Telesales Executive’s responsibility to manage certain relationships with clients.
Upgrade existing customers (10%)
- Call existing customers to upsell them to additional products and services
Sales administration (10%)
- Although the majority of administration will be completed by the Sales Administrator, the Telesales Executive role does include a certain level of administrative duties.
- The company CRM (SalesForce) must be kept up to date.
- The Telesales Executive must plan and execute sales activity with the Senior New Business Consultant.Overview of Responsibilities & Duties
- Outbound sales communication with agencies and contractors, predominantly over phone and email to promote services whilst building and retaining relationships.
- Dealing with enquires.
- Registering new clients on the umbrella and Limited company services.
- Regular and accurate updating of CRM (SalesForce) and other reporting systems.
- Achieve conversion targets relating to business opportunities.
- Advising contractors / agencies of Legislative (compliance) information / updates.
- Contacting existing clients for referrals and promoting the referral scheme ICS offers.
- Advising contractors, agencies and end clients of Legislative, compliance, information and updates.