Yolk Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for a wide range of business critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client are an international company, a growing yet established market leader in their industry. They provide a specialist service to businesses within the private sector. Based in a great location of Cardiff city centre its perfect for public transport or commute to work. Due to expansion and growth in the brand, they require a quick thinking Telesales executive who is hungry for earning commission.
- Convert enquiries into sales by using persuasive selling techniques
- Ensure the required activity / calls / sales are achieved weekly and monthly through effective diary and workload management
- New & Fresh data provided weekly
- New Products to promote weekly keeping you interested!
- Meet and strive to exceed revenue, sales targets and expectations set
- Key sales targets are achieved;
- conversion rates
- revenue targets
- Sales or Customer service experience
- Interest in selling a product or service
- B2B sales experience is advantageous but not essential
- Experience in working in a telesales environment preferred
- Resilient & Tenacious
- Basic circa £15,000 basic / OTE £25,000-£20,000 (uncapped)
- Guaranteed £18,000 salary during probation whilst you train and build your sales technique.
- Career scope for progression
- Industry leading Sales training
- Amazing Sales Incentives
- Vibrant working environment
- Bonuses for achieving KPIs
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Gemma King at Yolk Recruitment -REF 894931
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Set up a job alert.