£17,000 – £22,000 OTE £35,000 – £40,000
Mon-Fri 9am – 6pm
A great opportunity for a Sales Executive has arisen to work for a leading independent provider of telecommunications and largest direct business partner of O2 in the UK. Whilst ideally sales experience is desirable it is not essential as if you have drive and ambition and want to earn a lot of money then this is the role for you! Full training will be given with ongoing development. You will be generating sales-ready appointments for field based Sales Executives. You will be working in a friendly, professional and vibrant environment.
As a Sales Executive Your Role/Duties and Responsibilities will be to
• Follow up leads and prospects
• Follow a guided script
• Generate B2B Sales ready appointments
• Working towards targets and KPI’s
• Good time management skills
• Full training will be given
• Previous sales experience desirable but not essential
• Strong organisational abilities
• A basic ability of mathematics
• Objection handling
• Bright & Enthusiastic.
• Reliable & Punctual
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work part of a team
• Will be motivated by earning money and working within an achievable targeted environment
As a Sales Executive You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, excellent commission structure, incentives such as Go Karting, Days Out, Horse Racing and a pool table in the cafeteria for your breaks!
Interviews are being held now so don’t miss your chance to join this exciting company! If you are interested in being a Sales Executive please click the apply button now or contact Sarah Burgess on 02392 361115, call now for more information and a chat – we’ll put the kettle on!
Job Reference: J3250
Set up a job alert.