This Client Services Advisor position you will facilitate advanced learner qualification access for learners nationally. The successful candidate must articulate, understanding, patient and forward thinking.
To be considered for the role of Client Services Advisor role:
You’ll need these important qualities:
- Tenacious and resilient
- Self-motivated and positive thinking
- Proactive and versatile to work within a team or individually
- Passion for the career development of aspiring apprentices to improve their skill set
- Patient, organised and able to think outside of the box
It is essential that you have an excellent telephone manner, good work ethics and be eager to achieve
We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff so you very quickly feel part of the team.
As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Following up on enquiries from Marketing
- Marketing new qualifications to potential learners
- Attend recruitment and career enhancement days
- Promoting all available products via telephone, email and face to face
- Promoting new products to new and existing Learners
- Manage any queries from learners and support them
- Keeping other departments updated of learners application
- Manage and keep up to date your own CRM system
Set up a job alert.