Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Telemarketing Executive to be based in Witney, Oxfordshire?
Main Duties of the Role
- Win new business through pro-active outbound telephone activity and to manage new and existing relationships
- To provide professional and time effective customer services to a portfolio of customers across several different vertical markets
- To work in conjunction with the Marketing team in following up on Marketing materials, including but not limited to e-shots, vendor events, brand specific campaigns and website visitors.
- To build and manage a pipeline of opportunities and to report accurate lead generation forecasts on a weekly basis to Sales management.
Your Skills and Experience
- Pro-active outbound telesales experience
- Ability to work to time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work to Daily, Weekly and Monthly key performance indicators and reporting thereof
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working in an IT Sales role
- Knowledge of Networking and Wireless Networking
- Software Knowledge
- Experience working in the public sector
- £16,000-£21,000 per annum + commission
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.