We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Executive to contribute in generating sales for an innovative manufacturer of Health and Safety products. You will be responsible for outgoing cold calls to businesses throughout the U.K. with an aim to qualify the enquiry and book a sales visit with the local Rep.
The company is based in the Western region of Edinburgh and is well connected to public transport links.
Working a 37.5h flexible hours Monday to Friday. Standard hours are 9am to 530pm.
An effective telesales executive must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as sending emails to senior management and directors.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service reference to technical specifications.
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and verbal.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High standard of education and or technical sales experience would be desirable.
Powered Access, Rail Plant, Tool Hire
Alternative Job Title(s):
Sales Representative,Internal Telesales
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.