This is a perfect opportunity for someone that is reasonably new to sales with 6-12 months’ experience. You will be required to cold prospect new companies as well as follow up marketing qualified leads from trades shows and other marketing activity. Product training is provided, but the individual must be confident, driven, proactive and tenacious with a desire to learn and progress. You must have excellent communication skills, self-motivation and web demonstration experience would be advantageous. You will work alongside experienced sales professionals who will guide and educate in both the product and the sales process to ensure anyone who is still new to sales has the necessary support and motivation to progress their career.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet agreed quarterly Key Business Targets (KBT’s) based on sales figures
- Follow and adapt to strategic campaigns with a view to conversion of new business leads
- Contact lapsed customers
- Generate outbound calls to follow up marketing campaigns
- Meet customer requirements in a timely and friendly manner
- Manage and build your own personal pipeline ensuring that customers are getting required level of contact
- Offer support, answer questions on the product and complete demonstrations where necessary
- Introduce and upsell additional products and services
- Identify and progress larger opportunities where possible
- Attend quarterly internal sales meetings to go through projected figures and intentions to grow pipeline
Essential Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge
- 6 – 12 month sales experience
- Experience dealing with customer’s requirements over phone and email
- Strong new business background
- Desire to work in sales and progress quickly
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and client requirements simultaneously
- Knowledge and usage of Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Drive to learn a new product and industry quickly
- ‘Mobile savvy’ and experience with telephony or communications software
- Account management experience
- Knowledge of SMS marketing channels
- Digital communications background
- Experience doing online or face to face demonstrations
Hours of Work: Your nominal hours of work are 37.5 per week, 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday with 60 minutes lunch break per day.
Attire: No uniform provided. Dress code is Smart Casual.
Benefits: Private health care, perk box, pension scheme
Annual leave: 25 days per year
Business Unit: SMB Sales
Report to: Business Development Manager
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.