Our client is a highly reputable and well established company based in Thame. They are a technology orientated company who specialise in expert advice services, to maximise customer experience and business productivity. Due to stable growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Specialist to join the team. This position would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to develop their career within the technology sector.
Key Purpose of the Role:
- To work closely within the sales team in order to deliver towards the business plan, achieving sales plan revenue and net profit.
- The management system to be used effectively.
- To have a thorough understanding of the sales processes; awareness of competitors and their products, telesales practises and techniques, ability to handle daily sales and product enquiries.
- To develop and maintain sales revenue; deliver towards sales targets, calm under pressure, identify opportunities for further sales development and build relationships with clients.
- Carry out the necessary administrative tasks such as maintaining accurate customer records, ability to extract and update information and inputting data.
- Have good knowledge of CRM systems and a thorough understanding of the company’s policies and procedures in order to apply such processes.
- Previous experience in a B2B Sales/Telemarketing role.
- Deliver Sales KPI’s.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Determined & resilient.
If you believe you have the skills and experience please apply today. You can also call Inga Biel on 01926 332277 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.