Covid 19 has hit so many of us hard in terms of both our personal and business lives – here is your chance to flip it and start benefiting from this ‘new normal’.
Fantastic opportunity for a Telesales Outbound Sales Person to join a leading company selling high demand products!
Salary + Generous Commission
We are looking for Individuals able to work Nr Bromyard.
Initial Interviews via phone & Zoom.
Minimum 1 year Sales Experience. Interested in someone hungry for sales!
Proven or successful Cold Calling Experience;
Must be Target driven individual;
Full training on our products, systems and procedures will be given in a structured program.
Generous commission scheme.
Possibly leading to full time contract & then full time permanent employment for the right candidate.
Working Hours: 8:30 – 5:30 – Mon-Fri (40 hrs per wek)
The company is a leading UK supplier of Hand Gel & Sanitising Products, with an expanding range of COVID-19 protection products and services, which include Social Distancing Products.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as it has recently added new brands & is both expanding and diversifying its range.
The Company range and sales has grown significantly since 1st March 2020.
We are also still a leading supplier of Branded & Promotional Merchandise & Products, Graphic & Website Design. Sales and Manufacturing are closely located enabling true interaction in the overall process and customer experience.
Sales Exec Outbound, Cold & Warm Calling
Main duties include:-
• Contacting Existing & New Opportunities to drive Sales Growth
• Managing telephone enquiries and email requests.
• Providing quotations on standard and bespoke solutions.
• Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with customers
• Following up all quotations, raising orders and accurately recording the outcome information within Customer Relationship Management systems
• Providing good levels of customer service.
• Liaising with our factories & suppliers to check the progress of existing orders, and ensuring they meet their service level requirements.
• Excellent Communication skills and Telephone manner.
• Tenacity to succeed in a fast moving market.
• A desire to be in contact with people
• Administration & data processing experience, with good attention to detail.
• Sales experience.
• Competent computer knowledge.
• Problem solving with a “can do attitude”.
Advantageous Experience / Skills:-
• Customer Service experience.
• Use of CRM / Database systems
• Knowledge or experience of different printing methods.
• Knowledge of corporate and promotional gifts.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company at a time of exceptional growth and huge potential, so if you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Competitive salary uncapped commission!Required Skills: Excellent Communication skills and Telephone manner, Problem solving with a “can do attitude”, Sales Experience
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.