A fantastic opportunity has arisen for either an experienced Telesales Manager or a strongly experienced B2B Telesales achiever wanting the step into a management role. This amazing opportunity of Telesales Manager is to join a proactive, forward thinking company at the cutting edge of business communications based in North Manchester with offices also in London. They are an award winning company, established over 20 years ago who work alongside some of the world’s leading technology manufacturers and the Telesales Manager role is an integral role to the business, responsible for driving sales performance and maximising productivity and one which comes with an extremely attractive package.
Please note that telecoms experience is a must along with B2B appointment setting.
Duties of the Telesales Manager include;
- Setting an example and leading from the front by generating quality leads and appointments the Business Development Executives
- Recruiting, training, coaching and managing a high performing sales team
- Liaising with field sales management and executives to plan diaries and appointments effectively
- To introduce fresh incentives to motivate and drive the team
This is a great opportunity for candidates who have proven B2B telesales and lead generation experience and are able to demonstrate success in this area along with some experience of supervising or managing a team of telesales agents. Telecommunications industry experience, although not essential, would be a distinct advantage.
To be considered for this position the following skills and experience is essential:
- Ability to build, manage and drive sales performance in a targeted, entrepreneurial business
- A proven track record in a B2B telesales environment
- Confident and forward thinking approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and liaise with all levels up to Directors
- Motivational and inspiring leader.
Set up a job alert.