Profile sought: To support further domestic commercial development, Timac Agro UK, manufacturer and marketer of added value fertilizers and animal nutrition/welfare products, are looking to recruit a Telesales Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the position will be based at our Head Office in Harpenden, Hertfordshire within a specified sales area.
Main objectives of the role will be:
– The role will require an individual to build the Telesales capability from the ground up, assessing best practice utilising your own knowledge, and gathering knowledge from our other Telesales ventures globally
– The successful individual will start the function from Day 1, then work with recruitment to build a Telesales team of 4-6 hungry sales people
– Further responsibility will be in the way of training and managing the team – Managing all aspects of the team (e.g. ensuring daily call plans are achieved, supporting an external sales team, KPI and target management and also, regular reporting)
– The successful incumbent will also work closely with general management on pricing and margin strategy
The ideal profile we are looking for:
– Bachelor degree or higher
– Significant experience in telesales, and or call centre environments
– Previous team management responsibilities are preferred, but not essential
– Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative
– Excellent skills in management, communication and interpersonal relationships
– Result oriented and strong entrepreneurial spirit
– Tenacity, analytical and excellent sales capabilities
Having nearly quadrupled in size in 2017 and moved to a brand new Head Office facility at the world-renowned Rothamsted Research Centre, we are now in the next stage of development for the business.
So, if you’d like to join a company that is growing every day, and add to our commercial success story, please apply today!
Please contact Recruitment Manager, Josh Pickersgill on email@example.com for more details.
Set up a job alert.