Position: Telesales Representative
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Rate of Pay: £19,000 to £25,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + Uncapped commission structure
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.30pm
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking sales orders via the telephone accurately and efficiently using the electronic call log which must be adhered to at all times.
- To process faxed orders, posted orders and email orders and ensuring all early answer phone orders are processed in time for am delivery
- To regularly check the status of our Electronic Ordering customer’s to ensure that they do not miss their order cut off times
- Ensure that all incoming calls are covered throughout the day
- Adhering to cut off times to ensure customer expectations are met and daily deliveries are not compromised
- Monitoring customer sales, increase spend and develop business whilst maintaining good customer relations
- To ensure that customer returns/complaints are dealt with and logged correctly
- Liaise with the appropriate Account Manager for your customer base
- To be flexible in working sufficient hours to ensure the needs of the company are met
- To take out any reasonable duty as requested by your manager
- A highly motivated and driven individual not concerned to pick up the phone and build relationships
- Reliable and committed with a natural sales focused mentality
- A minimum of 12 months outbound sales experience
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Computer skills – a telesales must attain the required level of competency
- Good communication skills – Professional telephone manner
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
Ashton Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Business.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.