At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success. We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click ‘Apply’, you will need to click on ‘Create Account’. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Please note that by submitting an employment application you consent to World Fuel Services processing your information for this role and potentially for future employment opportunities, in accordance with applicable laws. To learn more about how we protect and/or process personal information, please visit the WFS Privacy Center at: https://www.wfscorp.com/en/privacy-center.
Telesales/Sales Executive/Internal Sales Negotiator (Energy Solutions)
This is a sales focused and target driven business-to-business (b2b) role consisting of cold calling and lead generation with a view to closing the sale. You will communicate primarily via telephone calls and emails. As the role involves introducing the Company to the potential client for the first time creating an excellent first impression is imperative. You will be responsible for representing the Company, lead generation and closing the sale to bring new clients on board.
Competitive ladder effect commission structure which rewards the successful booking of sales meetings and closure of telephone based negotiations. Uncapped commission potential calculated on a sliding scale, paid quarterly based on optimal performance versus Company objectives.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identify / qualify the businesses and decision makers that the company wants to target to exceed individual targets on a consistent basis.
- Liaise with potential clients by telephone and email, building rapport and providing prospects with required information in professional format with a view Kinect Energy’s Brokerage services and company history.
- Influence and convince prospects to sign and return an LOA by delivering a professional sales pitch discussing Kinect Energy’s Brokerage services and products.
- Liaise with Suppliers to request and negotiate the best prices.
- Ensure all pricing is done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with prospects to close the deal and get signed contracts returned.
- Ensure all signed contracts that are returned get locked in with suppliers. If there are any issues getting the contract locked in liaise with the client to keep them informed until the contract can be locked in.
- Resilience and the capacity to grow adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Maintains and updates the company data base with accurate information on a daily basis.
- To prepare and produce reports when required.
- Continuously build on/improve market knowledge and keep up to date with market movements/trends etc.
- Achieve all daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s
- Provide support to new employees and provide on the job training where required encouraging new team members to thrive within the business.
- To attend and fully participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews, monthly one to one meetings and company appraisal system.
- Contributes to overall team effort
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
- Adhere to data protection guidelines, ensuring all prospects are aware that all calls are recorded
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty.
- Apply company values in all day to day activities.
- Work experience gained in sales roles (telesales or face to face sales) is essential and a desire to build a career in telephone sales and account management. Business to business telesales or face to face sales is highly desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy is essential
- Data inputting experience is highly desirable.
- Strong IT skills that include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email & Web) awareness and experience is essential
- Strong negotiation skills are essential
- Tenacity to make sales calls (warm and cold calls) is essential
- Results driven approach is essential
- Strong numerate ability and analysis skills to manage pricing and supplier negotiations is essential.
Salary and wider benefits
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Attractive basic pay
- Ad-hoc attractive incentive schemes on a monthly basis
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical and dental insurance available
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.