Our Nationwide client that offers STAFF PARKING and “Dress down Friday” is looking for a confident, outgoing individual to join them as a Telesales Team Leader for a well-developed team. The working hours for this position are 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
As the Telesales Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring performance of staff against targets and KPI’s set in order to set new objectives
- Overseeing that all staff are building short and long-term pipeline opportunities
- Holding regular 1:1’s with all staff and assisting the Line Manager with annual appraisals
- Ensuring everybody is working to and achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Weekly coaching to enhance everybody’s performance and identify training and development needs
The successful candidate for the role of Telesales Team Leader will have:
- A strong background within a B2B outbound environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- A good background using CRM systems
- Extensive experience within coaching and developing performance and techniques
In return the Telesales Team Leader will receive a basic salary of £25,000 and OTE up to £40,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Telesales Team Leader position is £24,000 – 26,000Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.