We have an opportunity for a Team Leader to join an amazing company, coaching and developing a team of Telesales Executives. This is based just outside the center of York with free on-site parking but is also easily accessible by public transport or just a 20-minute walk from the station.
Some of your roles and responsibilities for this Team Manager role will be;
- Daily management of your team to ensure they are identifying opportunities from inbound and outbound call activity
- Ensure your team achieve KPIs through effective coaching, regular 121s, feedback and training sessions, promoting a highly supportive yet challenging environment
- To drive the telesales team to deliver targets for both new business and retention
- Give ideas and recommendations for options to improve and protect our clients position in the marketplace
- Create opportunities for engagement and shared best practices with a view to increase morale, performance and product knowledge
- Demonstrate a real commitment and appreciation of how excellent customer service is delivered in line with customer satisfaction survey scores
You must have experience working within a management role within an office or call center environment, also have the ability to approach problems with a solution focused mind-set.
This will be working full-time Monday to Thursday 12pm-8pm and a Friday 9am-5pm, earning a salary of £28,000 per annum and above industry-standard benefits such as 35 days holiday and a free on-site gym.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.