Portakabin successfully delivered one of their largest projects to date, a £13.5 million solution for the Royal Stoke Hospital.
Sound like something you want to be part of? Join our commercial team in Nottingham as a Sales Administrator and you could support new and existing clients just like this.
This is a fixed term role for up to 12 months with specific responsibility for the Leicestershire catchment area.
Is this role for me?
If you have strong administration skills and previous experience liaising with customers in a sales environment this role could be for you.
The following experience/skills are also an essential requirement for this role:
- Business development experience.
- IT Skills – experienced user of Microsoft office and CRM system.
What are the key duties?
In this varied role you will develop and promote the company’s hire business carrying out business development calls to achieve targets and provide administrative support to the wider team.
- Carry out structured business development, including “cold calling” within the Leicestershire catchment area, in order to achieve order targets.
- Respond to customer enquiries to generate orders.
- Maximise added value for every opportunity through promoting the full range of Building Services.
- Promote and achieve commercial visit targets to be undertaken by the Hire & Service Centre Manager/ or Area Hire Manager.
- Achieve hire orders and other KPI targets.
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements
- Provide appropriate statistical information on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
- Expedition of monies owed, in line with company guidelines and procedures.
- General administration i.e. stationary, literature.
The salary for this position is in the range of £19,000 – £23,000, based on skills and experience.
We offer a wide range of other benefits covering health and wellbeing, discounted cycles and shopping vouchers. Full time employees can also buy up to 5 days holiday to complement the basic entitlement of 24 days (part-time pro-rated).
Set up a job alert.