Hours: Full Time – 36.5 Hours per week
Manchester based importer and distributor of infant/nursery products seeks an experienced Sales Administrator to join its Sales Department to cover Maternity leave. This is your chance to join a highly successful organisation that is in a period of growth, in what will be an interesting and varied role.
Your responsibilities will be to provide a variety of administrative support to the sales department including but not limited to administration regarding the sale, invoicing/dispatching of products. You will be providing excellent customer service through telephone and email enquiries. You will be responsible for processing through orders and updating the system accordingly. You will be completing general administrative duties including data entry and filing.
This is a great opportunity for someone hard-working and ambitious who wishes to join a fast-growing company within the nursery/baby industry.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent IT skills (especially Excel) with experience of using an ERP system
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work independently and with others
- EDI experience preferable
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- GCSEs in English, Maths and IT
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail only.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.