In this role you will use your telesales skills to generate new sales opportunities and achieve sales targets for the company’s Open Training Courses. You will be making cold calls to follow up on marketing email communications targeted at senior decision makers within SME businesses. Please note: this role is for 3 months approx.
- Making outbound calls to follow up on marketing campaigns and increase productivity and sales revenue.
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities to consistently achieve targets
- Maintaining and developing excellent customer relationships by phone, email and in person
- Learning and understanding the Open training course portfolio and keeping up to date with product knowledge
- Carrying out general administration duties and updating information on internal systems
- Developing strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders who will be crucial to your success
- Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Proven inbound/outbound sales experience with a track record of exceeding a revenue-based target is essential
- Confident and persuasive telephone manner
- Experience in managing a pipeline and forecasted sales
- Good MS Office skills and experience working with Dynamics or a similar CRM system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- A positive, confident and determined approach with the capability to flourish in a competitive sales driven environment
Set up a job alert.