Are you a proficient Territorial Sales Manager with a background gained within construction or building supplies? Our client, a leader in their field in the production of quality timber fixings, is looking for a proactive sales professional to introduce their products to the house building and developing markets into the counties of Dorset, Wiltshire, Cornwall, Somerset and Devon.
This is very much a field sales role, so you will be proactive, a self-motivator and driven to make success happen. As the Territorial Sales Manager you will be responsible for securing and developing a profitable portfolio of high quality accounts, ensuring the successful development of business relationships to attain company goals.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven successful background in a field sales role, ideally within the construction/building supplies market
- Skills to be able to home in on customers’ needs and match them to the best possible solutions available from our clients’ range of products.
- A customer-centric attitude, personable and experienced at making a good first impression and building long-term relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and highly numerate.
- Proactive, lateral thought processes, with an ability to identify solutions and a naturally persuasive manner.
- Self-motivation, experienced in managing their own diary and priorities and;
- Other duties required in such a role.
£30,000 per annum basic (£OTE to £35,000) bonus structure and company car after probation period, paid mileage whilst on probation and 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Please note due to the nature of the role there are certain insurance restrictions as such you must have had a full UK license held for at least two years and must have use of your own vehicle during the three month probation period – whereupon mileage will be paid.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that puts quality at the forefront of everything they do. If you’re looking for your next challenge and want to join a friendly company; submit your CV to us today!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.