Our client is looking for an experienced sales professional seeking their first position in medical sales!
This dynamic organisation is an independent, family-owned Medical Device company with positive product presence in all NHS hospitals across the UK.
Applicants must have a passion for sales and a proven track record of success.
The position will join an experienced team as a Territory Manager in the Interventional Endoscopy market.
This role is responsible for promoting and selling product lines within the Endoscopy division into key hospital accounts across London, South East and South Central.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their first step into Medical Device Sales.
- You will have a strong sales background with a proven track record of sales success in a highly commercial environment.
- Longstanding career history.
- Ideally educated to degree level however this is not essential.
- A keen attitude and a bubbly personality – enthusiastic, adaptable, self-starter.
- Willingness to travel across territory.
- Current driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- To service NHS and Private hospitals on designated area.
- All designated hospitals on given area to be visited on a regular basis, as per monthly visiting schedule provided by Healthcare National Sales Manager.
- Achieve daily productivity objectives as agreed with Healthcare National Sales Manager.
- Attendance at procedure lists in order to demonstrate equipment within hospitals.
- Complete Projected Activity, with clear objectives, for the following 2 weeks – to be uploaded by 8am every Monday.
- Handwritten quotations to be completed during hospital visits, quotation details to be transferred to SharePoint, at which point a typed-up version will be sent to customers, together with cover note and requested literature on PS behalf.
- Complete visit reports fully, outlining details of the day’s events within each call, indicating requests for letters, flyers, literature and quotations to be sent to customers via Sales Support Team – to be uploaded to SharePoint on a daily basis.
- Update personal hospital records on an ongoing basis.
- Mileage forms to be completed weekly and uploaded to SharePoint.
- Provide expense claims on a monthly basis – maximum period.
- Provide all receipts relating to fuel expenditure on a monthly basis – maximum period.
- Negotiate pricing for renewal of Standing Order and Call Off Orders prepared for area accounts.
- Copy tenders/enquiries received to be returned to Contracts Coordinator once priced up accordingly within given time-frame.
- Achieve performance objectives set by Healthcare National Sales Manager – also targets set for the area within a given time-frame.
Role Specific Competencies
- Flexible “can do” attitude needed to thrive in a fast-growing company.
- Innovation, tenacity and drive to ensure success.
- Self-motivation, persuasiveness and competitiveness.
- 1 stage process:
- 1st stage – Face to face Interview with Sales Managers and Director.
- Potential 2nd stage dependent on 1st stage.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on 0113 457 0777.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.