Are you a multi-channel/market Representative, who has the ability to sell a complete portfolio of infection control products into both Human and Animal Markets?
- Human Health Primary Care experience (Wanting to get in Secondary care)
- Animal Health Primary Care experience (In Dental or Pharmaceuticals is fine too)
- Someone who currently works in Human or Animal Health in sales
- Not a Nurse I’m sorry to say!
The company products are sold throughout many countries across the world. They have built longstanding relationships with distributors to establish exclusive supply relationships for their human health and animal health product ranges. They are continually seeking new relationships to stay high in the market share (Currently 55-60%)
80% of their current business comes from 20% of their customers. They are a growing business and generated £2M in 2016 whereas, their projected figures are £3M for 2017.
- Salary: £30,000
- Realistic yearly bonus between £10,000 – £15,000 (Paid monthly and uncapped)
- Holidays: 25 plus bank holidays
- Car: Company Car
- Call Rate: 2-3 firm appointments daily plus 7 prospect calls
- Infection Control and Prevention Teams
- Procurement/Category specialists
- Hospital Labs
- Breast Screening
- Veterinary Practices
- Animal Welfare and Charity organisations
- Kennels and Catteries
Please demonstrate actual figures on your CV when applying. I will need to see actual against target. Do not delay apply now!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Jade Collyer
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.