As a Territory Sales Representative you will play an integral part within the sales division and proactively manage and grow revenue across the Kent area in line the depot network. You will ensure that all customer leads are identified and generated, including those opportunities which lie outside your region, demonstrating the Speedy values in all you do.
Introduction to Speedy…
We may have started small but we’ve always had big ideas. Since Speedy was established in 1977 we have grown into the UK’s leading hire business. Along the way we’ve won countless awards for innovation, safety and our commitment to training to name but a few. Our people are the heart of our business and it’s their commitment and professionalism that makes us the biggest and the best in the industry.
As a Territory Sales Representative you will be responsible for ensuring growth and development within your area, you will work closely with the sales and operational teams to identify leads, generate revenue and ensure that all of our site driven accounts reach their full project potential. In this role you will build strong relationship with your customers, ensuring that they are at the heart of everything we do and that their expectations are met and exceeded.
As a Territory Sales Representative you will also be responsible for driving local revenue within the depot network through regular site presence on projects ensuring that our customer have our catalogue’s and contact details should they ever need our any of our services. Within your area you will also provide ‘on-the-ground’ feedback to the wider business regarding competitor activity and customer activity within your area thus ensuring that Speedy are always on the front foot within our competitive industry. We expect our sales team to fully embrace social media and utilise it to effectively grow their personal profile, customer network and Speedy awareness.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding customer care
- Commercially and financially aware
- Excellent and confident negotiation skills
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Organised, good planning and preparation skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Confident in the use of IT as a key business tool
- High level of integrity and trust
- Commitment to self-development
- Driving licence
- Previous experience working within the hire or construction industry
Speedy are the leading provider of hire products and supporting services to the construction, industrial and infrastructure sectors. We have a network of over 200 depots across the UK and Ireland, and over 3000 people who offer a nationwide service and look after the largest hire fleet in the market.
We also lead in health, safety and sustainability. We are the safest hire provider, based on accident and industry rates, and have the lowest carbon footprint in the industry. Our hire fleet also includes an increasing range of green option products, helping our customers improve their energy efficiency and reduce their environmental impact.
Vision, mission and values:
Our vision is to become the best company in our sector to do business with and the best to work for.
Our mission is to provide safe, reliable hire equipment and services to enable successful delivery of customer projects.
- Safe – the first priority in everything we do
- As One – working together to collectively achieve our goals
- Innovative – to continuously improve
- Driven – to deliver first class customer service
Set up a job alert.