As one of the fastest growing and highest rated commercial energy suppliers in the UK, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and organised TPI Account Manager, based at our state-of-the-art offices in Guiseley, Leeds.
You will be operating within the highly competitive SME sector; the focus of the role is to manage the TPI accounts, ensuring value is generated by identifying and managing new and existing TPI partnerships.
Reporting to the TPI Channel Manager and working within a team to effectively drive quality and service. Ensuring that TPI’s and customers are provided with a high level of service at all times.
A creative and driven approach to business with a commercial understanding to successfully achieve financial targets. You will need to be fast thinking, with a strategic view and able to identify new opportunity to deliver growth and value.
If you’re hard working, great at problem solving and highly motivated to succeed, as well as possessing excellent communication skills, we’d love to hear from you.
- Deliver personal and team sales targets.
- Negotiate gas and electricity supply contracts.
- Manage and Develop new and existing TPI partnerships to increase new business revenue through the channel. Including managing engagement through telephone and face to face meetings.
- Managing a renewal portfolio to maximising retention and revenue.
- Proactively develop and improve propositions with TPIs, identifying additional areas of added value business for both parties.
- Production of bespoke sales quotations and tenders for TPI’s and processing of all sales contracts.
- Achieve excellence through delivery of market leading customer service.
- Supporting back office functions in providing aftersales support and customer care.
- Monitor/Report on competitor/TPI activity.
- Understand and manage TPI portfolio performance – Live rate, consumption, debt, etc.
- Manage sales relationship plans and provide detailed weekly and monthly reporting.
- To ensure that all contractual paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage high workloads and balance priorities.
- Ambitious character with a drive to achieve target.
- Excellent communicator and expert negotiator.
- Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Previous experience in B2B sales or Account Management role.
- Proven ability to manage long term relationships.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within a TPI framework is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of the Gas & Power SME Markets is desirable but not essential
Join the Team
- Fast-growing, innovative employer
- Fully supportive management wanting to grow people’s careers
- Full induction and ongoing coaching & training provided
- A great working environment with a real team spirit
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Competitive basic salary and benefits package
- Mon to Fri 9am till 5pm
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.