Our client is looking to appoint two Trade Counter/Showroom Sales Associates. As a Trade Counter/Showroom Sales Associate you should have a dedicated passion for sales and customer service along with the ability to engage with customers in a professional manner.
- Delivering a consistent and exceptional standard of customer service
- Greet all clients with a friendly and welcoming demeanour
- Establishing client’s needs, offering guidance and advice
- Maintaining high level of customer service at all times
Its retail hours so will involve evenings and weekends on a rota basis. You should be well presented with the ability to engage with customers to offer guidance and advice.
Previous retail and sales experience is essential, being well presented with the ability to engage with people easily is a must!
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Highly self-motivated
- Professional and persuasive communicator
- Driven by a desire to succeed
- Tenacity and determination
This role would be suited to someone with Showroom Sales experience or Trade Counter Sales experience within a Flooring, builder’s merchants or similar. One of the key factors are the individual’s personality – someone who demonstrates a desire to succeed, a willingness to learn (new products and systems) and someone with a positive, can-do attitude.
As a committed and dedicated member of the team, you’ll play a key role in helping the store to maintain performance and meet sales targets. As new products are introduced in store, you will build your knowledge to ensure that you can deal with every type of customer enquiry including face to face and phone based.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.