We are looking for an ambitious candidate, no experience needed, just a willingness to learn and work hard.
- Respect for people
- A will to succeed
- Leadership: The courage to be different and stand out
Your day to day job will consist of all the below elements, initially you will be mentored and guided through every aspect until you are fully confident.
- Posting/managing job adverts
- Interviewing candidates – Providing clients with the highest calibre applicants.
- Nurture and maintain strong client relationships, it’s important to create a personalised experience with clear and concise communication.
- Work towards set sales targets
- Identify areas for improvement and implement solutions
- Prepare weekly/monthly KPI reports detailing account sales and overview
- Travelling will be required on an ad hock basis when attending client meetings
- Scope for progression as the company grows
- Salary per annum – £16 – 18k + quarterly bonus
- 40 hours per week contract – Monday – Friday; 9am – 5:30pm– overtime may be required on an ad hock basis
- ‘Can do’ attitude and willingness to apply themselves to different tasks/duties within the organisation.
- Interest in recruitment/fleet management/telematics
Set up a job alert.