Our client is an insurance and lettings services company who are growing fast. They are passionate about giving landlords and tenants piece of mind through use of their solutions. A role has opened to join their team as a Trainee Account Manager internally selling their services B2B. They are looking for a person with B2B Sales experience who is eager to learn. This would be a fantastic opportunity to receive some fantastic training with a highly renowned company. There are some fantastic benefits on offer along with great opportunities for career progression which will come with rises in salary and a significant OTE after training is completed.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Creating a strong account manager relationship with accounts
- Selling the benefits of the company’s services effectively
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Handling administrative responsibilities
- Complying with the relevant regulations
- B2B Sales experience
- A proven track record of hitting targets
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-motivation and resourcefulness
- IT skills (Microsoft Office)
The role will pay a competitive salary with some fantastic benefits. The salary will rise significantly and be accompanied with an OTE after training is completed. The position would be ideal for a person with B2B sales experience, enthusiasm and hunger looking to take on a new challenge with some fantastic training and career progression. Apply now or call for an informal discussion.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.