Area Sales Representative (Trainee role, no experience required) All training and support provided.
Fully Expensed Company Car, Phone, Fuel Card and Tablet.
A National construction plant hire business with great long-term prospects, 18 Branches with 200+ Staff.
• The Trainee Area Sales Representative will establish relationships with new and existing clients in South-East London within the M25.
• Arrange and attend client visits to open new accounts and develop existing business.
• Regular assistance/ support from the manager.
• Maintain a progressive understanding of competitors business
• Respond to client enquiries by telephone and email
To be successful
• Learn about new and existing product lines
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Be friendly and outgoing
• Negotiation skills and the ability to influence decision makers
• Good verbal and written standard of English
• Manual Driving licence (At least 2 years driving experience)
• Become qualified Sales Executive within 18 months
• The Trainee Sales Executive will receive Full Training and development with great career progression
• Monthly bonus scheme after 4 months training.
• Internal promotions
• Dedicated training with the manager for 2 months
• No Weekends
• Friendly company to work for!
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to live in South East London.
Sales Representative,Sales Consultant,Sales Executive
PATH is a specialist recruitment agency for the Specialist Hire Arena working within Plant or Tool Hire, Powered Access, Power Generation, Pumps, Rail, Lifting/Materials Non Mechanical Specialist related sectors.
Please Note: Not all Vacancies are advertised on our www.PlantAndToolHireJobs.com Website. If you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please visit our Candidates page where you shall see the option to Register and Upload your CV. A member of PATH Recruitment Ltd will be in touch if your Skills/Experience matches the Criteria.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.