TXO Systems is a leading global telecoms organisation and our Optics division currently has an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career. If you are passionate about sales, driven to work hard, open to learning new skills and an excellent communicator, we would love to hear from you.
During the 12-month mentor programme you will be mentored by one of our top sales professionals and will receive on-the-job training, hands-on experience and guidance. You will gain in-depth knowledge about TXO’s products and market place, sales techniques such as prospecting and will be given your own portfolio of accounts to target after 6 months. At the end of the 12 months, on successful completion, you will graduate as a Business Development Executive.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability and desire to sell B2B
- A willingness to learn
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- GCSE’s in Maths and English at Grade C or above
It is desirable (but not essential) that the candidate has:
- Fluency in an additional language
- Previous sales experience B2B and knowledge of sales processes
If you possess the drive and desire to succeed, we want to hear from you!
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call our HR department on 01291 623 813, or email your CV with a covering letter outlining your remuneration expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.