The role holder will contribute to defined service delivery by acting as part of a Customer Service and Sales team, supporting Ecclesiastical’s “right first time” approach to customer service.
- Plan, prioritise and manage own work to deliver agreed objectives and meet SLAs
- Deliver an exceptional experience for customers through both written correspondence and on the telephone
- Build effective internal relationships to deliver exceptional customer service and support Ecclesiastical’s right first time approach
- Act on audit results and agreed actions plans to improve own performance and enhance the effectiveness of the team
- Actively share best practice and offer ideas for continuous improvement
- Operate within regulatory framework and identify and escalate any risks to the business in line with company policy.
- Actively expand knowledge both informally (networking internally and externally, internet, industry press) and formally (In-house training, CII, CPD)
Key performance indicators:
- Feedback from Team Manager
- Audit results consistently in line with expectations
- Delivery standard to be 100% of pre agreed SLA’s
- Achievement of agreed personal objectives
- Demonstration of improvement against personal development plans in line with agreed annual personal objectives
- Positive response to, and active engagement with coaching
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- A level grades A-C (including predicted)
- Good GCSE grades in Maths and English A-C
- Good IT skills with attention to detail and accuracy to ensure data integrity and compliance. (Right first time)
- Strong verbal communication and ability to produce tailored written communications
- Ability to influence at all levels
Set up a job alert.