Do you want a career as a recruitment consultant? Are you an experienced recruitment consultant or someone who has a sales background and is interested in a career as a recruitment consultant? Are you highly motivated and hungry to earn commission?
Red Recruitment has built a reputation for sourcing the market’s best candidates for the region’s most respected companies for the last 16 years. An independent recruitment specialist, Red operates across 3 specialist divisions covering Contact Centre, Support Services & Finance and IT recruitment.
Job Role: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + uncapped OTE (25k+)
Hours: 40 hours per week: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with flexibility required to meet client demands
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Cardiff city centre office, with flexibility to travel to client businesses throughout south Wales.
- Uncapped commission on all fees billed, paid every 4 weeks
- Established desk with immediate opportunity to earn bonus
- Supportive and friendly team environment with experienced leadership team to offer coaching and development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays rising to 30 days with service
- Birthday off
- Long service holiday awards
- One paid day off per year to undertake charitable causes
- Quarterly directors club for those billing in excess of £30k per quarter
- 5pm finish on a Friday
- Free and unlimited internet access
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and eye-care
- Weekly fruit basket
- Twice annual corporate paid for events
- Dress down Fridays
Requirements & responsibilities
We are looking for versatile, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals, to work in our fast paced team. The role of recruitment consultant is extremely varied and rewarding, however, will only suit those who feel they will thrive in a targeted sales environment. You will join an established, stable and friendly team of experienced and successful recruitment consultants, who will support you to ensure success. Previous recruitment experience is preferred, however we will consider applicants with a proven sales background.
- Generating new business, proactively canvassing companies to gain vacancies and following up leads to create new opportunities
- Managing existing client accounts, providing a high level of service to ensure ongoing commitment and relationships
- Working towards challenging monthly targets
- Interviewing candidates, discussing relevant vacancies and matching their skills to live vacancies
- Attending client meetings in order to promote Red’s service on a face to face basis
- Sending out mail shots and marketing material to increase company awareness within a competitive market
- General administration duties including CV writing, sending out correspondence and managing a complex CRM system
Set up a job alert.