We are seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant who can start immediately and initially be responsible for supporting our experienced consultants and Key Accounts. This role is suitable for someone who would like a career in recruitment and will give you the opportunity to get to learn the ropes before being responsible for your own desk.
You will need to be incredibly organised and also have the ability to multi-task within a busy environment.
The primary duties for this role include:
- Guiding potential applicants through the registration and interview process
- Booking candidates into inductions and preparing them for work
- Arranging candidate open days and work centres
- Weekly payroll and payroll queries
- Assisting with general candidates queries
- Sourcing candidates for some of our key clients
- Preparing Cv’s
You will possess the following attributes:
- Strong desire to succeed, and win business
- Resilience, self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Client and candidate customer focused
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV via this advert or call Gary on 03304402323 for a confidential chat about the role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.