Trainee Recruitment Consultant required for rapidly expanding workforce solutions provider within the Driving, Industrial and Office work sectors
As Trainee Recruitment Consultant here at Workchain you’ll be part of a company who have been established for 12 years and have seen significant year on year growth. Never has it been more exciting to start your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with a national, innovative company at a time when we’re pioneering our very own flexible workforce solution. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Workchain you will be a valued team member. We will invest in your career over the long term – as well as providing you with all the opportunities you need to quickly move up the career ladder.
JOB PURPOSE OF A TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:
Full training will be provided with this entry level position to give you the skills to maintain & develop client relationships, by sourcing flexible workers who suit their requirements. This will be done over the telephone and through client meetings. You will need to proactively source workers to fulfil your clients’ flexible workforce requirements. You will also need to establish new opportunities within those accounts to achieve revenue targets.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF A TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:
• Growing the existing client base
• Proactively developing client relationships over the phone and arranging meetings for you to attend
• Identifying opportunities, creating new sales leads and meeting revenue targets
• Proactive sourcing flexible workers
• Using appropriate marketing tools & strategies to assist in the achievement of targets
PERSON SPECIFICATION OF A TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT:
• Enthusiastic team player with a drive to succeed
• Target driven and able to motivate other team members
• Strong partnership and relationship building style with clients
• Self motivated, with the ability to work proactively on own initiative as well as within a close knit team
• Excellent communication abilities – both written and verbal
• Excellent time management and organisational abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• A commitment to developing self and others
• Strong analytical approach and attention to detail
• A flexible approach to their work
• Training programme and set progression plan
• A strong basic salary + commission
• Promotion is based on performance and not on length of service
• Fast track promotion opportunities
SALARY & BENEFITS: £18,000-£22,000 + commission OTE £30,000 +Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.