Liquid Personnel is an award winning recruitment consultancy, specialising in Social Work, Healthcare and Nursing recruitment. As an aggressively growing recruitment business, we are currently recruiting for talented and driven individuals to join our team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. This is a full time, permanent position based in our modern and lively office in Manchester’s Northern Quarter.
As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for your own geographical patch, working hard to not only build but maintain relationships with clients and candidates. The role of a recruitment consultant at Liquid Personnel is very much one of a 360 nature therefore you will take care of the recruitment process from the start of an application to the final placement.
Additional benefits include:
- Market leading uncapped commission scheme – our consultants earn more than others in our sector
- Award winning in-house training programme, which new starters begin immediately
- Company holidays (E.g – Ibiza, Portugal, Mallorca)
- Work place pension
- Discounted city centre car parking (post probation)
- Free gym membership (post probation)
- Team incentives – early finishes, paid for team meals
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
- Managing a temporary social work desk
- Effectively promoting Liquid’s services to ensure that we are the preferred agency for candidates
- Proactively placing your candidates onto contracts
- Liaising with candidates daily including lapsed candidates
- Not just growing but also maintaining your desk
- Being resourceful and working with other in-house teams to source clients seeking new business opportunities
As an ideal candidate for this role you will be:
- Hardworking, punctual and have a positive attitude
- A team player who wants to further their career in recruitment
- Able to work autonomously
- Money motivated
- Able to display confident written and verbal communication skills
Liquid Personnel’s awards and accreditations:
- Recognised in the UK’s Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Ranked 24th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Winners of both the “People Development Business Award” and the “Best Back Office
Support Team Award” at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2016
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.