Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Do you fancy working in a busy recruitment agency?
Do you have excellent organisational skills?
Do you want to earn commission after 3 months on top of your basic wage?
If so then please read on………..
Due to internal promotion Red Berry is looking for a new member of staff to join the Shepton team!
- Meet and greet candidates and clients with polite and professional manner, both over the phone and face to face
- To support Branch Staff to ensure 100% fulfilment against client requirements and to afford Branch Sales staff extended time available for Sales and Candidate marketing opportunities and Business development.
- Help put together all promotional activities, seminars etc
- Make sure candidates are referenced before going to work- all ID and database updated
- Support branch with PR activity
- General branch administrative tasks
- Support consultants with filling roles as and when is necessary
- Assist with pre- registering and booking in candidates to the consultant’s diaries
- Keep the branch vacancy list up to date and distribute as necessary
- Call registered candidates for availability and update in-house data base
- Sourcing suitable candidates to market out for consultants
- Advertise vacancy on job boards for consultants
- Attend staff meetings as and when required
- Attend training courses as and when required
- General House Keeping
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
1 hour for lunch (not Paid)
For more information please call Rachael Haynes on 01749 330 630 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Red Berry team always review and process job applications swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.