Based in Southport, Merseyside, you’ll be working in a dynamic, fast-paced and challenging sales environment. You?ll be responsible for raising awareness and selling telecommunications and IT solutions on a range of our business portfolios. You’ll be contacting and meeting decision makers from every sort of business to discuss their IT and communications objectives and agree sales to supply our solutions.
- You’re a natural on the phone and face to face, having in-depth business discussions with senior decision makers, often CEO?s, Business owners and Directors.
- You are able to simply describe technical solutions to non technical people.
- You’ll thrive off the continuous coaching, training and career development we will offer you to ensure your on-going development.
- You aim to exceed any target set and push yourself to deliver high levels of productivity.
- You’re commercially astute and finding a value proposition for your clients comes easy.
This is a learning job, so previous Industry knowledge and/or sales experience is NOT necessary.
We’re only interested in your desire to learn and put in to practice solution selling in B2B over the phone, and face to face.
What’s important to us at this stage is that you’re bright, ambitious, quick thinking, ready to learn and hungry to be successful.
Why work for us?
Here at AdaptiveComms we understand our employees are the key to our success. That`s why we offer a fantastic induction and training programme across all departments to ensure you have the best start to your career with us. Our Supervisors and Managers offer continual support and on-going training to help you strive to be your best at any role and task.
You dont need experience to apply for many of the roles we offer, instead we look for the right key skills, a can-do attitude and a drive to succeed. We offer full product and job training to all successful candidates to introduce you to the Adaptive Way.
Working for AdaptiveComms offers a great opportunity for career progression and promotion. In fact, 90% of our senior staff were all promoted from within!
Here at AdaptiveComms we really like to reward out staff for their hard work and success!
All our roles offers a competitive basic salary. Some positions will also include uncapped commissions and quarterly rewards for staff who deserve it.
Our employees benefit from working in a modern, friendly and very positive environment where you really feel part of a team and rewarded for your success.
We provide a fantastic Employee Benefit Scheme which includes a whole range of employee perks including:
- NHS Top-up Scheme ? receive cash back on medical treatments including hospital, dental and optical treatments for you and even your dependants
- Pension Scheme ? Pay in your own pension scheme with added contributions from AdaptiveComms
- Child Care Vouchers ? if you have young children, child care vouchers are available to all employees
- ? Day Birthday Boost ? Enjoy a half day on us for your birthday!
- O2 Priority Tickets – Each quarter we provide a well-deserved member of staff with a pair of tickets to the O2 in London for a show of their choice and cover accommodation, transport and a meal!
Our Benefits package also offers a cycle to work scheme, reduced gym memberships, additional annual leave days for long-term employees and more.
We also offer daily perks including free drinks, biscuits and fresh fruit for all our staff!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.