Are you looking to get into sales and have the drive and determination to be the best at what you do? Do you have some sales experience and are looking to take your step in your career? If so please read on.
Are you ready for a new challenge that brings you lucrative rewards? Our client is currently recruiting for a trainee sales executive. We are looking for outgoing and personable individuals who have a strong persuasive technique. If you are looking to take your career in a new direction or continue your path in sales, this may be the place for you. You will be working with a team of sales representatives, managers and support staff while providing information and technical details to our customers. You will build relationships with new customers and grow these accounts in order to drive business and increase revenue.
My client is the UK’s largest family-owned business within this field. Founded in 1929, they have developed a distinctive approach that has helped us to maintain a leading position within the industry. This approach is underpinned by their commitment to quality of service, innovation and technical progress, together with a genuine and demonstrable concern for the environment.
- Undertake cold-calling in order to develop new business, observing any safety-related risks of prospective customers’ sites.
- Generate sales using alternative techniques to cold-calling; for example, social media, telephone sales etc.
- Manage a set of accounts and ensure maximisation of sales by offering add-on services.
- Follow up all sales enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that customer accounts are maintained and regular courtesy visits are paid.
- Submit a monthly sales report to the Head of Sales.
- Resolve account problems by liaising with the transport and accounts departments.
- Ensure full compliance with Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and employment.
- Any other duties, such as ad hoc projects, as requested by the job holder’s manager or the Board of Directors that are within the skills and capabilities of the job holder.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and using databases.
- Possess good time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate persuasive, inquisitive and convincing ability
- Demonstrate confident ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for sales.
- Be confident, well-presented and capable of negotiating confidently.
- Possess a strong desire to learn new systems.
- Numerate and confident with the written word.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone and within a team.
If this sound like you, please send an updated CV as soon as possible or call Steve at DMA Recruitment.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.