A Legal service provider based in Cheshire is looking for keen, ambitious and driven candidates to join their fast track Trainee Sales team. If you are looking for a B2B Sales career but are struggling to find that open door, this role gives you the opportunity to join one of the top 100 rated companies in the UK.
My client will provide excellent training and continued support to help you become a top earning Business Developer.
No previous sales experience is necessary, as long as you are:
- Driven to succeed
- Understand the highs and lows that come with a successful sales position
- Keen to earn £40000 per year – 80% of their sales team do, with Top earners earning over £65000.
You will be given the tools to be the best you can be, with an in depth, professional induction, product and skills training, as well as personal and professional development.
There are regular incentives, including:
- Weekends away,
- Days at the races,
- Shopping Vouchers,
- Days off!
- Additional financial rewards ON TOP of your basic salary and bonus scheme
- 1pm Friday finish if on target.
Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday,
- Birthday off work
- Gym membership discount,
- Childcare vouchers,
- The opportunity to purchase extra leave,
- Pension contributions and more….
The role will require you to:
- Proactively contact SMEs
- Use a consultative sales approach to arrange for them to meet with field based Business Development managers
- Handle objections,
- Build rapport,
- Manage your own sales pipeline
- Keep an accurate database of activity and progress
This is a fabulous opportunity to truly progress your career with Senior roles being available as your successes continues. earning an excellent basic and a really achievable bonus bringing you realistic OTE in the £40k region.
Please click on the link to submit your CV. If successful, you will be contacted within 3 working days by one of our consultants and should be ready to discuss your relevant skills and experience. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.