We are looking for candidates with telephone and customer service experience who are highly motivated, enthusiastic and organised individuals who have the desire to get into sales to join our friendly expanding team.
Cyclops Electronics is a specialist Electronic Component Distributor with offices worldwide and a global customer base. Due to team expansion, we are looking for additional Trainee Sales Executives at our Head office in York.
As a Trainee Sales Executive, you will be calling from our internal database verifying customer details and identifying sales opportunities (there is no appointment setting). You will also be encouraged to think ‘outside the box’ to source leads, research international companies and obtain contact details and basic information.
This Trainee Sales Executives role forms a vital link between Marketing and Sales and provides excellent opportunities for career development. The role, for the right person, will act as introduction and training for career progression into our proactive telesales team.
The role of the Trainee Sales Executive
- Perform outbound calls to verify company details
- Qualify and Complete all required fields in the database
- Actively manage/cleanse the database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date
- Create Hot leads for the sales team
- Identify past prospects due for follow up calls
Benefits for working with us
The position is highly focused towards meeting and exceeding specific objectives so therefore comes with a basic package plus the rapid opportunity to progress to a Business Development Executive which allows for increases to salary and commission.
Other benefits are:
- 37.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Long-term prospects with a strong company, with a structured career path and growth available
- Full onsite training
- Healthcare cash plan (up to £2,000 per year, including dental and eye care)
- Regular team and company incentives
- Additional company yearly bonus
- Free on-site Parking
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Performance will be measured specifically in the following areas:
- 80 calls a day / 35 decision makers per day
- 30 Profiles per day
- Enjoy your work, have fun and be a great team member
- Be proactive and have a great attitude
- Achieve all KPI’s
- Team Player
- Have no phone fear and be a great communicator
- Must have the right attitude with a hunger to succeed
- Self-motivated and persistent, able to learn quickly
- Setting challenging goals on a daily basis
- Be able to work on own initiative and have a “can do attitude”
- High level of initiative and able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
Preference will be given to candidates with proven telephone and customer service experience, however, full training will be given to a candidate that has the right attitude and drive to succeed. You must tell us why you feel you would be suitable for this position when you apply.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and explain why you believe you would be great at this position.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.