Are you currently looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career and have what it takes to become a professional sales executive?
Glasdon Group Limited is a global company seeking a motivated and confident graduate to join the existing team. We are looking for individuals who have a genuine desire to develop long term relationships with, and provide effective solutions to our customers.
Your role will be to sell a wide range of our market leading products that include Recycling Bins, Waste Management Products, Seating, Shelters, Grit Bins and Lifebuoy Housings.
The role is based within our Commercial Division which includes Leisure, Retail, Industrial, Transport and Services markets.
Ultimately, we would like you to be based in Staffordshire or, Leicestershire, and have good access to other counties that will make up your territory and consist of Derbyshire, Shropshire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Liaise with current customers and develop new relationships.
- Prospecting current non user accounts.
- Demonstrate high quality products to customers.
- Build a rapport with customers and listen to their feedback.
- Be inquisitive to identify customers’ needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions.
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets. Interpret sales reports and identify market and product opportunities.
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team.
Title: Trainee Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive Salary + Quarterly Sales Bonus
Location: Ideally central to territory – Loughborough, Burton-on-Trent, Cannock.
Covering Areas: Shropshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, and Lincolnshire.
Drivers Licence: Essential
Full Time Permanent Position
What we can offer you:
- A competitive commencing salary which will be reviewed on a regular basis.
- A competitive sales performance bonus – paid quarterly.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- A comprehensive training programme.
- A Company car.
- All out of pocket business expenses.
- A tablet and mobile phone.
- Company final salary pension scheme after a minimum of two year’s service.
- Life insurance after a minimum of two year’s service.
- Pension through NEST within 3 months of start date.
- Discounted Gym membership
- Long service awards.
- Private health insurance scheme after a minimum of one year’s service.
- Some experience within a sales or customer service environment.
- A genuine desire to develop a career in Sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of self motivation.
- A degree (preferably 2.1 or higher).
Set up a job alert.