We are currently looking for an individual who is interested in developing and maintaining relationships with our overseas distributors. Glasdon International Limited, part of the Glasdon Group of Companies, is engaged in the sales and marketing of all Group Company products throughout the world.
The diverse and innovative product range includes street furniture, recycling products, road safety equipment, winter safety products and water safety products.
Opportunities have arisen for individuals who have a keen interest in export sales and would like to contribute to further sales development overseas.
- Duties will include sales activity to proactively encourage business world-wide, providing operational support to our overseas Distributors, as well as assisting with the development of sales and marketing strategies.
- Overseas travel may be a feature of these positions.
Title: Export Sales Assistant.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits.
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire.
Qualifications: A German, French or Spanish language degree or equivalent would be advantageous.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive commencing salary.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- A comprehensive training programme.
- Company final salary pension scheme after a minimum of two year’s service.
- Life insurance after a minimum of two year’s service.
- Pension through NEST within 3 months of start date.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Long service awards.
- Private health insurance scheme after a minimum of one year’s service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen interest in an export sales role.
- Previous sales experience.
- Internet research skills.
- Language Degree or equivalent would be advantageous.
Set up a job alert.