No experience is necessary, as our training programme is aimed at providing you with the skills and knowledge to progress you to Sales Executive within 6 months, then nurture your ongoing career path within an award-winning, fun and professional company.
The role of Trainee Sales Executive is to learn our sales process and to maximise every inbound and outbound lead, as well as providing an excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Sales Executive:-
- Speaking to customers on the telephone
- Checking client information
- Obtaining quotations from underwriters
- Presenting quotations, promoting features and benefits of policies
- Upselling additional products and services and overcoming objections
- Processing policies accurately
- Adhering to regulations and compliance
- Gaining detailed product knowledge
Skills and qualities needed:-
- Excellent communicator
- Eager to learn
- Driven, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Motivation to meet and surpass individual targets
This role comes with a basic salary of £17,600 and an achievable bonus structure giving on target earnings of £18,000 to £20,000.
If you are keen to find out more about this role, please apply now.
Set up a job alert.