We’re looking for a sales star to support our amazing community of customers. Under the guidance of the Sales Manager the Trainee Sales Executive will help the team to secure the sale of new homes and achieve contract exchanges and legal completions in line with company targets.
You will demonstrate enthusiasm to learn and undertake all Customer Care requirements of the company in accordance with the best practice guidelines.
The successful candidate will take ownership for the delivery of a first class customer experience to all parties involved in the purchase of a new home from Taylor Wimpey. Also, ensure sales meet or exceed target, and profit is maximised for the business.
The successful candidate will undertake a 2 year training programme.
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process.
- Become the reference point for the purchaser, and all other internal and external interested parties from first contact through to the completion of the house sale.
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines.
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames.
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking, advertising, incentives, PR and other marketing events are undertaken proactively to provide the correct pipeline to fulfil agreed sales targets.
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments. Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required by Taylor Wimpey.
- Undertake inspections and introduce the customer to their new home, ensure familiarisation, and ensure the ‘after care’ of those customers at defined intervals following their move-in date.
- Ensure the health & safety of customers, colleagues and other parties whilst on site in accordance with legal requirements and company policy.
- Follow and adhere to company procedures, standards of performance, and the business unit Sales Manual.
- Sales Experience
- High levels of self-management
- Exceptional customer service skills & sales excellence
- Computer Literacy
- Full driving licence and the ownership of a car
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all of the following
Criminal records (DBS);
The purpose of such checks will be to assess your suitability for the role. If it subsequently transpires that you have given incorrect, false or misleading information, your application will not be taken further.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.