Trainee Sales Executive’s urgently required to join our Buyacar Sales Team in London. Begin your career at top speed: we’ll take you from new starter to sales superstar in our unique 12-month training scheme. It will provide you with all of the skills needed to earn a generous salary and rack up additional commission by selling cars to customers who register with our hi-tech website.
You’ll be earning and learning straight away from our experienced sales team, which recently doubled sales in just six months while maintaining industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction. While you develop your skills from the best in the business, you’ll put them to the test immediately by dealing with incoming sales leads, generated online.
As a recent graduate or tenacious self-starter, we’re not expecting any sales experience, or detailed knowledge of the motor industry. But you will need energy, ambition and the confidence to begin speaking to customers from the start, helping them to find their ideal car. We’ll provide you with all the support you need, including expert finance training that’s essential to becoming a fully-fledged internet telesales executive.
You’ll be joining a fast-paced environment in a rapidly growing company: BuyaCar.co.uk has pioneered the sale of new and used cars online, and our sales performance continues to accelerate. If you’re ambitious and keen to start earning commission in a short space of time, then get in touch and let us know what drives you.
You’ll be joining the team as an Assistant Sales Executive, a vital role within a hungry sales team. With a robust training and development plan, and support from the team and Sales Manager, you’ll be working in an environment where change and growth are celebrated and will reap the rewards for your hard work and determination.
- Helping customers to find their ideal car and making their finance options crystal clear.
- Tenaciously chasing sales leads from online enquiries and supporting customers to place their orders, focusing on maintaining our five-star customer experience for buyers from start to finish.
- You’ll advise customers on buying the right car and taking out the best finance package to suit their needs.
You’re looking for the opportunity to start your career, secure a great work-life balance and take advantage of our generous company benefits. But most of all, you’re proud to make as many sales as you can to take home a great wage package.
- You love the buzz of working in a busy, motivated sales team. Especially in an environment where you can talk about cars all day long, you might say you’re somewhat of a car enthusiast. This isn’t necessary, though, but definitely a bonus!
- You’re oozing with confidence when it comes to making phone calls, and you’re professional 100% of the time – speaking to customers with absolute sophistication and charisma.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime courtesy of us!
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day – we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.