We’re looking for Trainee Sales Executives that are proactive in achieving agreed sales targets for vehicles within defined operating and financial guidelines. The job holder will need to follow the company sales process rigidly in pursuit of vehicle sales. Other accountabilities will include;
- to build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- to manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business
- to develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors
- to effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond, to handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements
- to maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using Kerridge and other in-house systems.
- to actively achieve targets on a daily basis.
- to attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge.
The correct candidate does not need to possess proven sales experience within the automotive business as those outside of the automotive industry may have experience of following a sales process and can demonstrate interpersonal skills in order to build rapport with our customers. Must possess a full clean driving licence.
Hours of work will be Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week in lieu. Sundays would be worked on a rota basis.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.