Business Development + Account Management
Are you a sales professional with plenty of initiative looking to work in a dynamic, fast paced and progressive firm? Global Legal Group is looking for a hybrid Business Developer & Account Manager, offering the opportunity to work in an office of 14 different nationalities connecting legal experts worldwide.
Creating new business opportunities through self-researched leads, you will focus on establishing, building and maintaining client relationships over the phone. With occasional international travel to network and meet clients at their offices and industry events, it is essential that you are confident, articulate and determined.
- Researching, qualifying and cold calling partners at top tier law firms in order to open, negotiate and close deals.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new clients to increase portfolio revenues.
- Weekly sales reporting and pipeline forecasting with ongoing CRM management.
Global Legal Group is an independent legal media owner based in the vibrant surrounds of London and Tower Bridge. We produce print, video and online publications, as well as topical industry events and video content, covering legal and regulatory insight and analysis. Our clients are private practice lawyers, general counsel and senior executives in top-tier law firms, multi-national corporations, and professional services firms with market reach in over 120 countries around the world.
Our extensive portfolio of products offers opportunities through three prominent channels:
- Print and online content marketing opportunities (thought leadership contributions) in our legal publications.
- Subscriptions to Commercial Dispute Resolution news and features.
- Conferences sponsorship and delegate opportunities.
- Supportive, encouraging and tight-knit team, providing a great work environment.
- International travel twice a year (Australasia, Asia, Americas, Nordics, Benelux, and more).
- Corporate days out, office refreshments, pension scheme, and more.
The key skills and attributes of the successful candidate:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant B2B inside-sales experience.
- Strong academic background.
- Highly articulate with strong communication skills with the ability to work under pressure.
To apply for this role, please complete the form by clicking apply now or send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
I am eligible to live and work in the U.K.:Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.