We are looking for a positive and determined individual to take on Sales & Marketing duties for this established Commercial Finance business in Sheffield. This is a trainee role, so perfect for a Graduate or someone looking to develop their career in a sales & marketing role.
As a Sales and Marketing Trainee will learn and develop key skills with the support of the Sales and Marketing Manager and senior management, so they are confident in identifying business opportunities, finding possible prospects and researching sales options.
- Researching actively for potential clients
- Presenting the company and it’s associated companies to introducers, intermediaries, agents, associates and direct to business clients, by telephone calls and emails
- Understanding and obtaining the needs of the clients
- Maintenance of database and pipeline building
- Support to other marketing initiatives and/or colleagues/associates
- Writing blog posts/newsletters and running email campaigns
- Reporting on email campaigns
- Arranging appointments
- Other ad hoc duties including, but not limited to; ordering office stationary, posting, arranging acquisition of marketing materials.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Driving licence desirable
- A smart appearance and professional manner
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to respond all applications. If you are shortlisted, we will aim to contact you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Set up a job alert.