Salary: £25’000 to £35’000 per annum + Benefits + uncapped Commission Structure
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join them as a Trainee Truck Sales Executive. Working at one of their state of the art facilities in the London region you will be given full training on all aspects of the role and industry before gaining a recognised qualification.
If you are a target driven, self motivated, results focussed individual along with good customer services start your career and join one of the largest producers of heavy trucks in the world as a Trainee Truck Sales Executive.
Once trained the Trainee Truck Sales Executive role will include:
- To sell new Trucks and associated products, to exceed the levels detailed in the annual sales plan for your allocated territory.
- To sell the complete range of products and services.
- To actively prospect for new business, both with existing and new customers
- To maintain relationships with existing customers.
- To be able to work effectively with the customer management system
- To provide financially sound proposals to customer order requirements.
- To liaise with all areas of the business to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved.
- To meet with your key internal contacts for regular business review meetings to formulate territory plan and exchange relevant information.
- Contribute to the region’s requirement to manage cost and credit control to maximise the opportunity to grow profit.
- To attend and support customer events as and when required.
To maintain regular contact and working relationships with:
- Aftermarket and Sales Directors
- Dealer point Managers
- Representatives of the Market Company
- Statutory, Legislative and Industry Bodies
- Retail and Trade Customers
- Fleet and Business Operators
The successful Trainee Truck Sales Executive can expect to earn a salary of £25’000 per annum, which after the training period will rise to £35’000 per annum with a market leading and uncapped commission structure.
As part of the role you will have access to a company car and a competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in the exciting Trainee Truck Sales Executive role please contact Thomas Kingsbury on 0330 440 2323 or send a copy of your most recent CV via this advert.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.