This is an excellent part time opportunity (40 hours per week Mon-Fri) for a customer service focussed individual to join the External Training Team based in Lutterworth. As the Training Sales Advisor you will organise training courses using a flexible and professional approach advising, quoting and booking customers.
Responsibilities include: –
- Scheduling and co-ordination of courses ensuring required training material and courseware is generated and available.
- Successfully convert training enquiries into training bookings.
- Wherever possible, sell additional training products increasing the value of the booking to the company.
- Endeavour to ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded for both internal and external customers and demonstrate professional resolution of customer related problems or services issues.
- Ensure the accuracy of bookings entered onto the L-Vis system to minimise disputes with Customers and potential credit notes.
- Develop new business through actively promoting H&S Training
- Support field sales staff with providing quotations for customers, monitor and manage quotations and convert into training bookings wherever possible.
- Provide administration support to the training instructors to enable them to deliver training for customers and internal employees
- Work to achieve agreed targets efficiently and cost effectively to meet business plan objectives
The ideal candidate will have: –
- Experience of working within a fast paced office environment
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Good logistical skills to ensure effective course scheduling/planning
- Excellent organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Customer Service and Administration skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with Internal & External Customers
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent keyboard and IT Skills
In return you will receive:-
- A Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Inclusion in the company share scheme
- Pension capped at 5%
- 25 days holiday
For further information please contact the Recruitment Team on 01455 206808 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not hear within 6 weeks of your application please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Part of the Loxam Group, Nationwide Platforms is the UK’s largest powered access specialist with a fleet of 10,500 machines operating from a network of 26 depots. With a workforce of more than 900 employees and 25 years’ experience in working at height, it has unprecedented knowledge on the widest range of access platforms as well as expertise on specific product, site and working at height challenges.
Lavendon Group is the market leader in the rental of powered aerial work platforms in both western Europe and the Gulf States. We have operations in the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, France, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman and Qatar. Our equipment fleet totals 21,000 units and we employ over 1,600 people. We aim to be straightforward and professional in all of our business dealings.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.