Are you an internal sales person who enjoys smashing your sales target? Do you thrive on the thrill of the chase of bringing on a new customer? Might it be nice to have more prospects to develop and the potential to move into a field sales role in the future?
If the answer is yes to all three questions above, then you should apply to this Internal Sales Executive role at our London East depot in West Thurrock.
As an Internal Sales Executive, you’ll generate and win new business opportunities in dormant and new prospect accounts. You’ll be someone who has proven experience in internal sales and enjoy working towards targets coupled with a great telephone manner and a positive attitude.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare and childcare vouchers.
We have a strong record of promoting from within. Several members of our senior management team joined the business as individual contributors.
Prospect dormant and new prospect accounts on the phone to generate new sales opportunities, working with closely with Area Sales Managers where applicable.
• Work with the sales team to develop and execute targeted sales campaigns that deliver strong results.
• Redevelop dormant accounts to agreed percentage.
• Ensure sales targets are met in accordance with Key Performance Indicators on a monthly basis.
• Achieve year-on-year revenue growth against budget.
• Complete and update CRM system with accurate and relevant data.
• Manage a sales pipeline/funnel from identification to order placed.
• Ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded.
• Deal with all customer queries quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A proven track record of target achievement in an internal sales role with a new business/cold calling focus, preferably B2B though B2C will be considered.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Proactive individual with a professional outlook with good business acumen.
• Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
• Results-orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations.
• Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
• Able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills to ensure business is won on viable commercial terms.
For further information please contact the Recruitment Team on 01455 206808 or email@example.com
Nationwide Platforms, the UK’s market leaders in powered access rentals and working at height training. Operating from 26 depots across the country, we provide a fleet of more than 12,000 machines and have approximately 900 employees nationally.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.