Nationwide Platforms is one of the world’s largest providers of working at height training and offers training courses to customers such as IPAF, PASMA, IOSH and other Health & Safety courses. We are looking for 3 experienced telesales/ account managers to join our brand-new ‘Training Sales Advisor’ team in Kirkby, Liverpool! As a Training Sales Advisor you will take in-bound calls from customers who are enquiring about our training services offering and you will also make outbound calls to potential customers offering a variety of training courses and services. We want to build our customer base further making us the ‘go to’ for all health and safety training!
This role would be perfect for someone who has some telesales/ account management/ sales background and is looking for their next opportunity within a sales and service environment.
In reward we can offer a salary of £20,000, 25 days holiday, Contributory pension capped at 5%, Westfield healthcare, Life assurance at x2 contractual salary
Responsibilities include: –
- Own responsibility for all inbound & outbound training enquiries by phone and email
- Introduce and offer full range of courses, services and cross sell products on each call
- Build effective relationships with customers and identify opportunities
- Complete outbound call campaigns to new, existing and dormant customers to drive revenue.
- Manage profitable growth targets for a portfolio of customers in line with budget requirements and the strategic plan
- Build strong relationships with colleagues in other department to actively promote external training
- Be contributing and productive member of the Sales Team, working in conjunction with other team members to provide a seamless service to the business
- To successfully create and convert enquiries into orders and achieve ‘above minimum’ prices to hit and surpass revenue targets
- Endeavour to ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded for both internal and external customers and demonstrate professional resolution of customer related problems or service issues
- Manage all customers within an agreed sales area / portfolio(s)
- Ensure sales targets are met in accordance with Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve year-on-year revenue growth against budget
- Redevelop dormant accounts to agreed percentage
- Deal with all customer queries quickly, efficiently and cost effectively
The ideal candidate will have: –
- Experience of outbound business to business account management or telesales or telemarketing preferred
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels
- Experience in health & safety training would be useful but not essential.
- Able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills to ensure business is won on viable commercial terms
- Ability to be self-organisation and attention to detail
- Must be able to demonstrate highly effective negotiation skills
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to keep calm under pressure and build a rapport with customers
In return you will receive: –
- A Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Health Cash Plan
- Pension capped at 5%
- 25 days holiday
Part of the Loxam Group, Nationwide Platforms is the UK’s largest powered access specialist with a fleet of 10,500 machines operating from a network of 26 depots. With a workforce of more than 900 employees and 25 years’ experience in working at height, it has unprecedented knowledge on the widest range of access platforms as well as expertise on specific product, site and working at height challenges.
Its dedicated research and development division, BlueSky Solutions, is also committed to identifying and solving key issues and challenges faced by the industry as well as developing a range of solutions to improve productivity, increase safety and reduce cost for customers.
The company also ensure the industry is properly trained in the safe use of powered access and in 2016 it retained its position as the world’s largest IPAF provider for the sixth consecutive year after training more than 15,000 delegates. In addition, it trained a further 1,500 delegates on a range of PASMA, IOSH and other Health & Safety courses, making it one of the world’s largest providers of working at height training.
For further information please contact the Recruitment Team on 01455 206808 or email@example.com. If you do not hear within 6 weeks of your application please assume your application has been unsuccessful.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.