Become a Travel Consultant for Flight Centre, earn £20,000 PLUS uncapped bonuses (OTE is £28,000) and be the envy of your friends!
Flight Centre is a world-leading award-winning travel experience selling company, with stores in 14 countries throughout the globe – it’s pretty amazing! Due to our success and growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic travel consultant (travel agent) in our high street store in Reading.
✓ Learn about a diverse range of countries, including a focus on Australia (where Flight Centre was founded!)
✓ Earn excellent incentives in addition to a high base salary of £20,000 (OTE of £28K)
✓ Fantastic store environment
✓ Great travel opportunities
✓ Award-winning benefits
Do you want to:
✓ Work in a successful travel sales environment?
✓ Sell amazing travel experiences?
✓ Build a customer portfolio?
✓ Develop a career within travel?
✓ Be rewarded for your hard work with a great salary?
If so, this is the role for you. With outstanding training, Flight Centre literally offers you the world and opens doors to its management pathway.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
- Maths and English GCSE grade A*-C
As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you’ll need to be prepared to work 3 out of 4 weekends (although you will only work 5 days a week).
Our fantastic benefits include:
- Travel Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 training and certification
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Awesome social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
- Tax-free bike scheme
We’re proud to have recently received the accolade of being listed in the top 20 ‘Great Place to Work® – Best Workplaces 2018’.
Join us in our success and start selling incredible travel experiences!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.