My Client is looking for an experienced Truck sales manager to join their team in the south of Wales.
The Truck sales manager will have a proven commercial vehicle sales history as well as experience with management.
The objectives of the truck sales manager include:
- To lead & coach the Truck Sales Team to ensure profitability & growth targets are consistently achieved.
- To develop & maintain an effective Sales Team that has the ability to deliver and present the offerings of the manufacturer in a professional manor.
- To contribute to sales volume with key conquest customers
- The Truck Sales Manager will report directly to the Managing Director
The key responsibilities of the truck sales manager include:
- Managing the Truck Sales Team New & Used, within agreed Budget with the aim to exceed targets.
- Daily, weekly and monthly analysis of sales activity and conversion rates.
- Generating business from key conquest customers and large fleet operators.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with high level decision makers.
- Developing concepts to increase turnover and profitability in sales and reaching agreement on these with the company management.
- Observing development of the market share and, if necessary, initiating measures to correct this.
- Plan, evaluate and carry out sales promotion measures.
- Assign customer groups and market areas to respective sales staff.
- Establishing and fostering contacts to decision makers within client companies.
- Initiate disciplinary measures where appropriate.
- Establish personal development plans for staff in conjunction with 6 monthly appraisals.
- Hold Sales Meetings and monthly 1-2-1 review meetings to include discussion on prospects, activity, quotes, conversion rates etc.
- Analyse attractiveness and profitability of key customer groups.
- Ensure all Dealer Standard requirements are complied with; ensuring all reporting requirements are actioned within the given time.
- To ensure that all internal reports are received by the relevant parties within the timescales set.
- Maximising the opportunity of down stream revenue service products through our own dealership workshops.
- Maximise profitability through the use of financial products.
The key performance measures of the truck sales manager include:
- Maximising the profitability of the Truck Sales Team through all products and services.
- Market Share.
- Finance Penetration.
- Contract Hire and R&M Penetration.
- Ensuring that long-term business plans are in place for the acquisition of new customers.
- Ensuring that all elements of the Truck Sales Team are focused upon maximising customer satisfaction.
- Staff performance assessment results.
The client is offering an excellent salary of £60,000 OTE alongside a comprehensive benefits package including a company car, mobile phone and laptop.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to be a successful Truck sales manager, or would like any further information, please call Emma at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323. Alternatively, you can submit an up to date CV through this advertisement.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.