Established in 1926, Charles Trent has over 90 years’ experience in Vehicle Recycling and Management. Our family run business has grown significantly offering nationwide coverage to different organisation such as automotive dealers, insurance companies, local authorities and motor manufacturers to name a few.
Today Charles Trent is a leading supplier of warranted recycled auto parts and provider of vehicle management services. With sites in both Dorset and Warwickshire we are proud to offer partners and customers flexible, tailor made solutions with a consistently high level of customer service.
We are continuing to grow our quality new and part worn tyre business and are therefore looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hands on Tyre Sales Manager to help us deliver industry leading performance. This new role would suit an experienced tyre fitter with previous management responsibilities who is looking for their next step. The ideal candidate will possess ambition and drive with the ability and aptitude to promote expedient brand growth whilst maintaining a hands on approach.
- Maximise sales and profitability through effective and efficient use of resources
- Achieve outstanding customer service and levels of satisfaction
- Gather and analyse market and customer related data to identify and develop new sales channels
- Oversight and direct management of the department to achieve and exceed targets
- Devise and implement special promotions
- Accountable for compliance with all relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Experienced tyre fitter with previous people management exposure
- Previous management experience in the automotive industry
- Strong commercial drive and customer focus
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to create and implement strategic sales plans
- Ability to work under pressure, achieve targets and flourish in a competitive environment
- Budget management and provision of management information
- Excellent negotiation skills and ‘can do attitude’ are essential
- Strong IT and organisational skills
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity and would like to join this highly successful company then apply today!
How to Apply:
To apply for this role please email your CV quoting the reference number below.
Reference Number: 1570
Hours per week: Full Time – Occasional Saturdays may be required
Contact Name: Lauren
Contact Email: email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.